Le Voyageur is a touroperator and travelagency based in Antananarivo, Madagascar's capital, with a Malagasy team and Swiss management, founded in 1997 and member of the Malagasy Association of professional tour operators TOP. We organize for you a wide range of fascinating and interesting trips at very competitiv prices : classical roundtrips for individuals or groups, adventure and discovery tours, tropical rainforest walks, beach holidays, mini-cruises, mountain or motorbike tours, bird watching or whale watching, theme tours etc. We don't organize hunting trips, as this is against our philosophy of ecotourism.
Our tours may be combined and adapted to your interests.
We have a truly unique specialty for you:
- The annular eclipse on Sept. 1st can be seen in several African countries and also on Madagascar and Reunion island. It will be an annular eclipse, which means that the moon will not cover the sun completely, but a ring of the sun can still be seen around the moon. Nevertheless, this is a beautiful and quite rare spectacle.
We’ll do this eclipse tour with a group from 4 to 14 Pax, so preferably for people who want to join in into a small group to see this event.
AccomodationLe Voyageur can propose and arrange all your accomodation, according to your budget : in high or middle standard hotels, guest houses or camping under the star-studded sky.
Le Voyageur can put vehicles with drivers at your disposal (car, 4WD, minibus, bus). Our drivers are friendly, courteous and efficient, and with their personal knowledge of our country and its people, will ensure you get the most from your trip. English speaking guides are available upon request.
Le Voyageur can also take care of your tickets and airport taxes for all domestic flights, and for the international flights with departure from Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Paris and Madagascar.
Other options in our program are:
- Whale watching
- Bird watching
- Mountain bike or motor bike tours
- Deep sea fishing
- Beach holidays on Madagascar's islands or Mauritius
- Honeymoon tours
- Combined tours: Madagascar/South Africa; Madagascar/Mauritius; Madagascar/Seychelles
- Madagascar- Kenya, other African countries are possible too